Posts by jeevin
486 posts total, newest first.
[Tutorial] PUT YOUR NAT TO OPEN!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - stab holes into your router you might open the right port..PLEASE HELP ME!!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I keep getting this fucken retarded error please help 0__o
http://i37.tinypic.com/2pzbajl.png
please close this thread
i re-downlaodedHOW MANY TIMES HAVE U GOTTEN BANNED?in Combat Arms Discussions - ive been banned 8+ times ;)i need to get a hold of this memberin Combat Arms Discussions - NVM IT IS MC.565 anyone know him?i need to get a hold of this memberin Combat Arms Discussions - his name had neo at the start with alot of posts anyone know him i really need to talk to him D:
EDIT: I KNOW THAT THIS IS WRONGE SECTION BUT PLEASE I NEED TO GET HOLD OF HIM!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.