Posts by BRDominik
161 posts total, newest first.
✔️ #1 Accounts & Subscriptions 🔥 - Spotify, YouTube, Netflix, VPNs, EDU & more... ⭐in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +rep Account is working fine.✔️ #1 Accounts & Subscriptions 🔥 - Spotify, YouTube, Netflix, VPNs, EDU & more... ⭐in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - First time buying. Great price! +repUpdating jOryx a Java RotMG Clientin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Gratin;11227894]Any particular reasons your staying away from java?[/QUOTE]
It isn't a language that interest me. I've used it before and does not satisfy me to program in it.Updating jOryx a Java RotMG Clientin Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=Gratin;11219267]Bump, no one's interested in this project? :'([/QUOTE]
I am, just don't have any feedback this far, as I'm staying away from java in the moment.Has no one thought of this?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=lpmcgee12;11223135]This made my day. Anyway how would it dodge bombs? Flipping sanic?[/QUOTE]
Dodging bombs is the easy part. Bullets are the real problem. As theundeadmox said, you have to account many variable
Showing the 5 most recent posts.