Posts by TheDesolate
16 posts total, newest first.
Specialist Glitch! INFINITE SATELLITE SCAN!in Combat Arms Glitches - Lol, this happened to me once, it was weird, cuz nobody had the Specialist thing that round.How to convert FRAPS?in Combat Arms Glitches - [quote=crackerscrack;774991](Off Topic) You're still a choob?
(On Topic) He wants to steal your vid and post it as his own.[/quote]
What do you mean? I'm still a choob, I just joined in June.How to convert FRAPS?in Combat Arms Glitches - [quote=dead159;776047]put the fraps video on movie maker and then publish the movie to upload. Thats wat i do wen it happens to me[/quote]
Thanks, it helped, I will post it up soon.How to convert FRAPS?in Combat Arms Glitches - [quote=MrDady;772334]Do you have XFire?[/quote]
I think I deleted that a while ago, why?How to convert FRAPS?in Combat Arms Glitches - Killa is that really you?
Oh and this is apart of the glitch section becuz I can't post a glitch vid.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.