Posts by haloplayha117
7 posts total, newest first.
Any know of anything that might be released?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - So the Multi-Hack ,I'm sure a majority of use were using, is now detected :mad: Does anyone have any idea on the up coming public that's going to be released? Just curious on what people here know or have an idea off. I Multi-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Anyone's Aimbot working properly? Or is it just my luck that it's not going to not work only for me? :(Multi-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm done crying now, we're good here lol. bobo
[QUOTE=Color;10162403]
As long it makes you cry. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
I feed off your tears[/QUOTE]Multi-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - How long does it usually take to get something like this approved? I was previously using Roxo's Simple Public and this seems to have what I'm wanting and more just for fun, just being curious here lmao.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.