Thumbs upDetectedMulti-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]

Posts 1–15 of 549 · Page 1 of 37
Multi-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]
Removed Recoil Control System as it isn't VAC safe apparently

VirusTotal : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1422528762/
Jotti : http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...35f0bf14799de6

Not compatible with Windows XP




Hotkeys
Aimbot Hold Key = Mouse4
Aim Assistant = NUMPAD0 / F5
ESP = NUMPAD1 / F6
Bones = NUMPAD2 / F7
Info = NUMPAD3 / F8
Fast Trigger = NUMPAD4 / F9
Slow Trigger = NUMPAD5 / F10
Trigger Burst = NUMPAD6 / F11

Troubleshooting
--------------------
Problem : Black Screen of Death
Solution : Use Google to find out how to enable Aero than make sure it looks like the picture below



Problem : I have Errors
------------------------------
Google "All in One Runtimes" download the tool and it will fix all the problems with your windows runtimes.

Problem : Simple DLL error
------------------------------
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=40784


Use the HACK Safely follow the instructions below

Code:
1. Extract hack, Right-click the hack select 'properties'
2. Under the 'General' tab select 'Advanced' at the bottom
3. Un-check the top 2 boxes, and check the box: 'Encrypt contents to secure data' If its greyed out your Windows does not support this
Usage : Run Hack, than play Game in fullscreen windowed mode
Publix_mpgh.net.rar12 KB · 6,691 downloads 24/56 malicious
Yaaaaaaaas!
I still love you @turb0z, thanks for the hack bro

PS:Guys, turb0z's private hack its really good, highly recommended to buy it
Quote Originally Posted by ArthurYeah25 View Post
I still love you @turb0z, thanks for the hack bro

PS:Guys, turb0z's private hack its really good, highly recommended to buy it
Link to purchase?
look cool! hope it works with the latest update tho
//Approved
How long does it usually take to get something like this approved? I was previously using Roxo's Simple Public and this seems to have what I'm wanting and more just for fun, just being curious here lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by haloplayha117 View Post
How long does it usually take to get something like this approved? I was previously using Roxo's Simple Public and this seems to have what I'm wanting and more just for fun, just being curious here lmao.
As long it makes you cry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)







I feed off your tears
I'm done crying now, we're good here lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


As long it makes you cry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)






I feed off your tears
Hey really nice work man
can you tell me the view matrix offset
Its detected. just got banned today. right now.
Posts 1–15 of 549 · Page 1 of 37
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?