Raiderz Zeus [Multi Hack] - BETA TESTERS NEEDED

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
Raiderz Zeus [Multi Hack] - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Raiderz Zeus // BETA BUILD v1

Raiderz Zeus is searching for BETA testers,

If you are interested please leave a message in this Forum thread, Alternatively you can contact me via email or skype at raiderzhacks@gmail.com

Please have this information available if your interested, Operating System, CPU, & RAM information

Please no north American players, Currently Raiderz Zeus only works on RAIDERZ EU... // but i ain't forgot about you guys

<-------Hacks and Features------>

HACKSHIELD BYPASS = "You can run any 3rd party application without detection. Ollydbg,Cheat Engine,Wpe Pro... Enjoy STAT STACKING

Resurrect Hack = "This hack is quite cool actually, Basically if you die you respawn instantly in same spot" // Closest i seen to GOD mode so far..

Teleport System = "Full teleport system. add,clear,save,load basically save any location. Make your own custom teleport list and save it"

No Animation = "This is basically Attack speed hack, If your a Zerker with this. You are so OP. very fast sword attacks"

Zoom Hack = "Zoom really far out and look down on the map and see your enemies from miles away"

Speed Hack = "We all know this, Run really really fast, Catch me if you can"

Dodge Hack = "Be able to Dodge without running out of SP" // currently disabled for further testing

Super Jump = "Jump really really high up on the buildings"

<-------Hacks and Features------>


Well i hope to hear from some of you guys soon, Also please note once i have fulfilled my BETA TESTING requirements.
I will not be accepting any more applications..

Chow!!
b3qvyc.jpg75 KB · 787 downloads
where is the downlond link?
too bad im playing North America, nice features btw
add me skype: MexD__
I can be a beta tester add me on skype Marc0318 Thanks !
I'd like to be a beta-tester as well. Though i've been playing Raiderz since the CB and did some things like Speedhacking oder Stat-Stacking in the past, I think I could give you a good resonance on how/if your Multihack works and what's got to be improved. (If there's anything to be improved )

Would be nice to hear from you!
Hmmm, I sent you a request in Skype. /pm so I can try out this new hack.
I am interested in testing it, if you need any more testers ofcourse. PM me here.
Hi there and thank you for contacting me, I am however going to suggest you install skype, im having problems having contact over email. Email is making the whole process go much slower.

you can download skype here Free Skype internet calls and cheap calls to phones online - Skype

And you can login to skype with your, Facebook or MSN hotmaill account.

Thank you
Please no more Windows 7 x64... We have enouth of these now

Thanks
wats ur skype
can u hack golds with raiderz zeus hack
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?