Need beta testers!!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Need beta testers!!
Hey guys, I need some beta testers, Need following OS:

Vista, 64

Win 7, 32,64

Xp, 32 , 64!


So ye pm me ill give you dl link to my [Beta]Aimbot! [Not coloured]
You know CA is under maintenance?
Sorry then, I was just informing you, goddamn.
Quote Originally Posted by Motion HD View Post
Hey guys, I need some beta testers, Need following OS:

Vista, 64

Win 7, 32,64

Xp, 34 , 64!


So ye pm me ill give you dl link to my [Beta]Aimbot! [Not coloured]
There is not a 34 Bits XP Version, is 32 Bits...
>.> fine 32 bits.. *miss Spelt*
What are you to do with CA's maintenance and testers since it's like useless.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
What are you to do with CA's maintenance and testers since it's like useless.
That's what I said, and I got flamed.
Quote Originally Posted by Xx-__-xX View Post

That's what I said, and I got flamed.
Saying "Ik... noob"
doesn't really count as a flame to me.
Maybe he is doing some kind of experiment with a bypass?
Yeah well, still, it's offensive.
Quote Originally Posted by Xx-__-xX View Post
Yeah well, still, it's offensive.
Okay
Off topic. no use for beta testers during patch
this needs to be closed.
---
I can Help, just need to wait 6 more hours
Windows XP 32 Bit =)
"Test this for me"

"I can't, the games updating"

"eh, fuck."
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?