Posts by d3icer
57 posts total, newest first.
What do you think about Python?in Coders Lounge - Do it, I love python for the fact that is simple and quick, good for prototyping stuff. It is also based off of C so it will make going for C++ and C# easier later. You can also go to codecademy.com to learn, their tutorSteam trade hack: a ban ip???in Exploits - Depends on whether it is a glitch or an actual manipulation of data. If it is a glitch occuring within the code you could get banned but not charged, if it is malicious manipulation then you could get both. However if yoJob partner to sell high value items, 10% payoutin Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=John_Smith8404;9401727]Lol Afghanistan because I was lazy and didn't wanna search for canada, chill guys :p
PM me if you are interested. I do not feel safe giving out my personal Skype on a site for hacks… new age book couponsin Coupons, Deals and Discounts - these got mixed into my dump files and I got no use for them so here you go
RUSS 30% 2014-04-13 Russ Kick titles
VAMP 30% 2014-03-26 Vampires Are Us
MOVE 50% 2014-03-01 50% discount on Jean Bolen's Moving Toward[Fun-Topics]So how did you guys find out about crossfire???in CrossFire Discussions - I found crossfire early 2009 I think, it was in beta at the time, and was great. friendly people, no hackers, no jacked up guns.
now however, it's ruined by hackers and asshole
Showing the 5 most recent posts.