Posts by LynxX
13 posts total, newest first.
Hack Detected 70_??in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=MistycFyre;10185501]I know how this is caused. Normally with hacks you would update old ones or use same hash file and just change others for undetect, right? Well, crossfire has now patched that and it can be solclient file corruption detected closing game clientin CrossFire Help - Step1: Uninstall CF
Step2: Update your Graphic-card driver
Step3: Reinstall CFCows?in CrossFire Discussions - I can run up to 10 with 8gb Ram and 8 core 4.3 GhZ, so I guess it might be 6-8 for you. So you are right. But try it out, worst case is u have to reboot your computer. ;)Cross Fire Europe Hackin CrossFire Europe Help - [QUOTE=grannycrazy;10179639]Why do you need adfly?
Just post it without the adfly link....[/QUOTE]
The Loader includes adfly xDhow i can be pro in crossfirein CrossFire Help - Use a hack trololol bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.