Posts by PvtMajor
9 posts total, newest first.
Corner glitch *Tutorial*in CrossFire Glitches - Oh it's sorta like the old box glitch in wolfteam[RELEASE] MPGH edit by NCIS [PUBLIC VERSION]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - hmm. hope it gets approved soon. how do I use it in game? or will I know when I open Crossfire ;SDark Souljur's Custom Game Pack V1.1in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - hmm your pretty good. Think you can give me some pointers? =DNEED HELP MAKING HACKS.in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Man do you know how hard making hacks are? You need to know how to script and everything. it ain't easy. I garrente (fail spelling? ) you won't be able to :SNew mods made by gs-hitmanin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - hmm they look preety good. but i'd rather the ones I got from Verioh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.