Corner glitch *Tutorial*
I know I know, it has already been posted by hunsfisch, but even after people who glitch with me watch that video they still are wondering how to cornerglitch.
So here's my attept at teaching. The video goes a bit fast because I couldn't figure how to pause it in camtasia. Also the sound is off because I didn't know how to add music. I'll try harder on my next video.
So here's my attept at teaching. The video goes a bit fast because I couldn't figure how to pause it in camtasia. Also the sound is off because I didn't know how to add music. I'll try harder on my next video.



But im week on Gliching ;(
just try and try again,that glitch is usefull on mutation mode,if ur a mutant cuz than u can sit in a box a little bit longer and camp,realy funny when u attack ppl and scare the shit out of em