CORNER GLITCH TUTORIAL!!!!its here :P

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
dude, the same video has been posted. Did you give credit?
old is old
Quote Originally Posted by volodya8 View Post
old is old
Maybe old.. But it will help someone
Quote Originally Posted by Diablola. _ View Post
Maybe old.. But it will help someone
No it won't help anybody, if u glitch in this way u get client error, i gna make one soon how to stop getting those erros xD
Diablo is right it is gonna help someone may not be you but someone
GJ i dont know there was a glitch in black window
Nice Job He Help Me Thx
I think this was posted already. Lol.
Old video...
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Old video...
You see it helped someon allrdy.. what were thath "maybe old but " anw its useful xD
lol thx for not hatig my thread many ppl do :l
Help! I keep losing health after being in the box. What should I do?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us