Corner glitch *Tutorial*

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Well u guys know Mutation map port? well at A site u know how in front of the ledge theres a huge space then a corner. well i corner glitched into that but when i press crouch so no1 can see me, i fall thu the map and die. can u help me? i hear like for all these types of corners u have to walk on a certain track or sumthing >.< help
I know so many glitches i can glitch almost on every map
nice!!!!!! thx first time i understand very well
Quote Originally Posted by Ajar View Post
i've tried 100 times but no different.

i do W + S fast but i never get into the box.

any soulutions?
its not only W + S its jump crouch then W + S very fast and keep on the corner i have tried
and dun it but i cant go under the ground !! thanks !!
its easy im a glitching pro as well i do it in GM TD SD ... every map !!
ok now i got another problem when i do the box glitch i lose 20hp what maps can i use it on

tell me the map and also a pic of the boxes
thanks i already know how to box glitch but you showed me a new way where you jump back and stuff
I can't go in!! I press A-D-A-D fast and I go half in.....I can go on the box half in but I can't go in!!!why?
Quote Originally Posted by DanY[EL] View Post
I can't go in!! I press A-D-A-D fast and I go half in.....I can go on the box half in but I can't go in!!!why?
eh fail bump?
Quote Originally Posted by TheChickenPewp View Post
I know I know, it has already been posted by hunsfisch, but even after people who glitch with me watch that video they still are wondering how to cornerglitch.

So here's my attept at teaching. The video goes a bit fast because I couldn't figure how to pause it in camtasia. Also the sound is off because I didn't know how to add music. I'll try harder on my next video.

It looks like the 2nd gen glitch,If so it dosen't help cos you gotta stand and not crouch and also wait 3+ seconds or u will get cf code error
Its okay vor ure first vid ^^
im in a glitching clan called glitchers . full of pro glitchers, if you want to know how to glitch join a clan like this one. they will teach you.
Thanks, Helped me Tons /Approved
IS NECESSARY PRESS SHIFT ?

HEY IS NECESSARY PRESS SHIFT?
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us