Posts by stun
18 posts total, newest first.
How do I use *************** VIP?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - IceGuru, you don't just want the hack, do you :P?
You won't be able to use it you know.
Go back to the original site, or I would guess put the files in the CA folder, maybe?Video Tutorial (GP and vista help)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You people dug up such an old thread ffs...No, this does not work anymore.CA hack startup D/C fixed!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, tell us how to run chams forever w/ xp. I'd love that and thank you forever, everytime I saw you.
Btw I never get d/c'd except when chamming.CA hack startup D/C fixed!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Proper English as in grammatical English.
Anyway, gonna try deleting NMservice.exe (in the CA root folder) see if it works.
You got d/c'd cause of chams, right?[Release] Working Wallhack, No Fog, Fullbright, Crosshair...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's false positives, this hack has been posted about five thousand fucking times in the past few days and chams d/c you. Everything else works. D/L from the earliest thread with this hack and thank THAT person. Not this
Showing the 5 most recent posts.