Posts by kinghax3
46 posts total, newest first.
Need a farming partnerin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - How many cows do you have?Need a farming partnerin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Im going to need some more info skiddyNeed a farming partnerin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Reply to this thread if you want to farm with me
Requirements
40 Kills taking turns[]
Don't go AFK[]
We Farm the same number of times before we stop[]
Let me know how many cows you have or can get[]
JHow do you make a Warrock Server?in WarRock Discussions - Basically there have been a good 3 servers that have been playable but unreleased to public for whatever reason.
All I need to know is how to change the current server/servers so that I can play on my own. It doesnt mWarRock nickchange exploitin WarRock Discussions - Hey guys, So basically I discovered that http://www.gamersfirst.com/change_nickname.php will bring you to a page that is similar to the real thing for changing your nickname. I have looked deeper into this and have also
Showing the 5 most recent posts.