Posts by weverson478
11 posts total, newest first.
Offset Changed After Update — How Should I Access/Write Now,HELP?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey, how are you?
I'm trying to update my norecoil after a recent patch, but I'm not sure if I'm handling the new offset correctly.
Background:
Previously, I used the address (base + offsetClient) as a pointer to Looking for a CFBR programmerin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello, I am looking for a CFBR programmer, I am willing to pay for the services.Blackshot Hacks for Eu just updatein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - And how do you do that?Blackshot Hacks for Eu just updatein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I already tried several injectors but always from this message
http://i63.tinypic.com/5fkjsz.pngBlackshot Hacks for Eu just updatein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Because every time I try to use a hack it is detected and BlckShot is closed
Showing the 5 most recent posts.