Posts by Code'
29 posts total, newest first.
PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10255052]Do you understand what the PolyLoader does?
It adds a huge amount of junk code so cheats are not detected.
PP hack did not have junk code and was potentially insecure that is fixed by the loader.Free CS:GO Predictionsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I have been winning a lot of bets on CS:GO lounge so I thought might as well help some other people out who also like betting.
Just add me on Skype and tell me the games you want to bet on or I will tell you some gooMercyyin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Epik-chan;10255009]
Thanks, literally just got scammed too. RIP butterfly knife.[/QUOTE]
I have a field tested safari mesh flip knife.. /rofl /rofl At least you HAD a butterfly knife.Mercyyin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Epik-chan;10254996]
No you don't. /rofl PolyLoader can work with any source. /rofl[/QUOTE]
Gratz on 400 Posts. Also oh then it would not be that bad.Subtle Aimbot/Triggerbotin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - **Puddin Poppins Source for his Aimbot/Triggerbot**
dllmain.cpp:
#include "stdafx.h"
#pragma region HackBack
#pragma region decl
#pragma region group1//these change with updates
const DWORD DwEntity
Showing the 5 most recent posts.