Posts by c0ug4r
13 posts total, newest first.
Load UP Error (Elliwood patch)in WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=gino666;214871]try reinstalling the korean warrock[/QUOTE]
thats what i was talking about, it messed up the files and i couldn't put back to normal.... oh well, back to french patchLoad UP Error (Elliwood patch)in WarRock Korea Hacks - i've done like, 3 or 4 times already, thanks for wasting 4 hours of my time waiting for a damn replyLoad UP Error (Elliwood patch)in WarRock Korea Hacks - When i got all the files sorted and installed, I get this strange load up error saying something about a Spectre M4 dds file or something then something in Korean and french put together...
Heres proof:
http://img411New Korean Patch!!in WarRock Korea Hacks - It will work, it's just that the files (from Elliwoods patch) isn't grouped and put into folders. If you retry the install, go to your directory and you will see alot of files just in the WarRock folder, not in the Data,I can make KWR Accounts!in WarRock Korea Hacks - I'd like a KWR acc please. Used to have one but it got removed, not banned. Contact me on xfire,add c0ug4rffu and I can tell you which User, Pass and IGNto use, really appreciate it if you can make one for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.