New Korean Patch!!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
It took me some time but here are a couple of screens.
331326338.jpgattachment deleted · 309 downloads before removal
331326351.jpgattachment deleted · 299 downloads before removal
331326410.jpgattachment deleted · 283 downloads before removal
331326712.jpgattachment deleted · 279 downloads before removal
VERY CLEAN MAN! it looks hella smooth, nice work
nice
nice patch you got here!
thanx much appreciated
But for me this patch doesnt still works! I dont saw^Cash shop,Name of rooms...
I must be reinstall the game?
I think you need to reeinstall and repatch again.
Thx but i have post 1 month i think
I can't seem to get this to work. I install Korean WarRock then the patch, open the game but i don't really see any changes. Any suggestions?
Check if you have the correct istall path. or reeinstall and repatch.
I install the patch to: C:\Nexon\WarRock. Is that right? I have also tried reinstalling the patch in the same place but no difference.
yes that is the right path. But i ment reeinstall KoWr and not only the patch.
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
yes that is the right path. But i ment reeinstall KoWr and not only the patch.
Yeah i have tried reinstalling Korean WarRock but still no difference. I will try it again.

Edit: I have just reinstalled Korean WarRock then the patch in C:\Nexon\WarRock, i ran the game and there was no difference.
Cuz this patch doesn't work, use the other one posted by someone else.

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us