Posts by Midista
41 posts total, newest first.
GOAT(SEAN) Exit Scam Discussionin Marketplace Talk - Not sure where to post this but after trolling GOAT on skype. He mentioned he will "be back" stating "it's not [his] first account."
How will we know he won't be back for good? Because judging from the amount of scam reBUYING YOUR BTC WITH PAYPAL | +15-17% BONUS FOR YOU | FAST & EASYin Currency Exchange - [QUOTE=MakeProfit;13112378]I can buy 200$ btc currently, online rn on skype[/QUOTE]
+ Vouch! Just exchanged $200 btc, I went first for the full amount and MP came through. He's a really trust worthy person and I would h♛ Yeeit's Spotify Account Upgrades $3 | Cheap & Fast ♛in User Services - +Vouch! My account turned into a free acount and Yeeit gave me another one! He's very trustworthy and responsive because he upheld the agreement of the warranty. I would recommend him because of his customer support as wApple replacement helpin Marketplace Talk - Can OP update us on the situation?Returning an Apple Replacementin Marketplace Talk - Just returned the MacBook to the Apple Store. Since it was over a certain amount they will be issuing me a refund check via snail mail. They said it will take 7-10 days but it it's going to take longer. Just a heads up t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.