Posts by VinceSun
57 posts total, newest first.
[Learn]So You want to develop?in General - Name: Vincent
Age: 16
Course: Intro to C++ & HTML/5
Reason: I want to get my first glimpse into the programming world and aspire from this first step, to be a game developer. If selected, I will also contribute as much aTop Secret, HUGE Project I'm working onin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - make the ranks the korean ranks. way better.[Helpful]Back-Up .REZ Files - Up to Date on: 12/18/09in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - lol. but still. this is very helpful.Lightsaber Mod (Updated)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - he has way more mods. i know for a fact.Beautifulin Showroom - In the first one the gold shatter thing just doesn't go with the sig.
2nd one has too many things going on at once.
can't rate this. incomplete.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.