Posts by mattiyyy
6 posts total, newest first.
PS3 E3 Flasherin Playstation Hacking - Ok I have a question. Why do I watch videos like #1 where they plug the E3 Flasher into their PC and downgrade it but then I watch a video like #2 where they just plug it in and that's it.
#1: How to Downgrade a PS3 to BO2 VAC Bans Custom Gamesin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - I was just wondering, are VAC bans in custom games? As I was wanting to play with my mod menu with my friend. Thanks :)NoRecoil taking other players recoil?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - I'm not really sure on a answer, but could you change to code to a different one?Need help can someone give me a bo2 mod menu?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Get a programme called GSC Studio and then a mod menu. It wont work online but it should work in custom games. Mod at your own risk.BO2 Modsin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Ok, thanks for the reply ;). If anyone knows if you can get VAC banned in custom games using a mod menu, please tell me :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.