Posts by derkrasseboy
117 posts total, newest first.
Game Offset Mega-Threadin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - // Offsets timestamp
// Thu, 25 May 2017 20:57:04 +0200
namespace hazedumper
{
public static class netvars
{
public const Int32 m_ArmorValue = 0xB248;
public const Int32 m_Collision = 0x3New Bone Matrix?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Well, I only need the head and chest id, but If I can't find them online Im going to get them by myself.New Bone Matrix?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Alright thanks, is there a dump online?New Bone Matrix?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Hi guys,
I haven't been cheating on csgo for over half a year now and decided to try some stuff out today. I noticed that my aimbot wasn't working anymore. The function I use to get the Position for a certain bone is:State of DayZin DayZ Discussion - dayz is a waste of time, honestly. it will just make you mad because you die due to some random bug or a hacker thats flying by and shooting bullets out of his fist, not worth.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.