Posts by Azuki
1,110 posts total, newest first.
RotMG Unity Client Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - anybody still working on this? or is it finally deadInteresting exploit [DECA aware, claims they won't fix]in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=DIA4A;14794999]I can also force bags to look like whites bags and force only first item slot to be a ogmur while other is junk, go onto a lottl and profit, theres almost nothing out of limit for an internal exalt RotMG Unity Client Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Heska;14789741]I wonder if they have any anti cheat that collects cheaters info and then after a few weeks does massive ban wave[/QUOTE]
currently notRotMG Unity Client Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=novastarz;14787320]/snip[/QUOTE]
I mean Naru is gonna be opensource in a bit, I just have to tidy the source and add some more featuresRotMG Unity Client Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=DIA4A;14784117]As index.html stated, were it a competition then people would keep all info to themselves but there have been some quality posts from azuki and index.html[/QUOTE]
also on another note, the rbot che
Showing the 5 most recent posts.