Posts by alphashe
6 posts total, newest first.
Hack does not work help.in Blackshot Help - I never find DLL on this web site ...Hack does not work help.in Blackshot Help - His would be giving me a place to download dll function because until now I have not found ..Hack does not work help.in Blackshot Help - I used to but I believed her not to change anything so I stop , I'll retest , and I did not understand the rest of your sentenceHack does not work help.in Blackshot Help - Good Morning
I have a problem with the injections , so knowing that I played a blackshot europe and the hacks were not functional over I decided to change and go to Garena Blackshot
I managed to register myself and pProblem Hack Blackshotin Blackshot Help - I'm back , lament the double post and the fact that I was robbed thee my section ...
I actually Subscriptions Your tutorial Put the DLL in the " system" blackshot and redo handling, Who Am inject the DLL with "Extreme in
Showing the 5 most recent posts.