Posts by ensoe123
5 posts total, newest first.
why do my polyloader "has stopped working", how do I fix this?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - I spent 2 hours trying to get this sorted so please just help mewhy do my polyloader "has stopped working", how do I fix this?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - I did but I didnt understand what Im suposed to do for it to stop workingwhy do my polyloader "has stopped working", how do I fix this?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Status: Found compiler path
I select the hack fileC :\Program Files\hacks\PolyRT 1.0_mpgh.net.zip
but then when I press Compile it says unzipping then it says polyloader has stopped working.
Could someone help Merccy's polyloader help please...been trying for hours....in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Ok well, it says "polyloader has stopped working" when I press Compile, could you help me out through skype or mby steam or something? Would really appreciate itMerccy's polyloader help please...been trying for hours....in Counter-Strike 2 Help - hi. so I got everything sorted out id guess. But thing is when i press compelie it crashes. I seen on his video that it is supossed to be "zipped archive".
Mine is (compressed zip) and his is zip archive. how do I make i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.