Posts by Warrenified
9 posts total, newest first.
FREE BOOSTING!in Dirty Bomb Discussions & Help - OK, YOU NEED TO BE LVL 5 TO PLAY RANKED. DO NOT ADD ME UNLESS YOU ARE LVL 5, OR INSTA BLOCK.FREE BOOSTING!in Dirty Bomb Discussions & Help - DO NOT GIVE STEAM NAMES. GIVE STEAM ID LINKS. JESUS. READ THE POST FOLKS.FREE BOOSTING!in Dirty Bomb Discussions & Help - I told you to link your's. I'm not giving my steam outFREE BOOSTING!in Dirty Bomb Discussions & Help - Hey all, I'm looking to play with some people and just boost them. This is completely for free, but I might later on start charging if I get traffic. So if you're interested, please leave your steam account link in a rep[Paid Boosting] WTS Boost Packagesin Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - I'm also a booster for this. I'm usually on so if you're wanting a boost, leave your steam link here and i'll add you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.