Posts by b00mBoxMonkey
103 posts total, newest first.
Randomize Name & Ban Account Requestin Account Recovery & Support - I would like this account to receive a randomized name and be banned please. I have not used it in a very long time, coming up on almost 20 years now. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance. I wish you all t[EQRG] Equestria Royal Guardin General Gaming - Equestria Royal Guard
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9951/logolargeq.png
Equestria Royal Guard - Clan site - Home (http://www.equestriaroyalguard.com/)
Equestria Royal Guard is now recruiting!
Goal
ThiQuestionin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - that would be pretty sick to have a super fast awp. I think it is possible.Can I get banned from CSS if...in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I was playing CSS today and I was hacking on a non-vac server and this guy said he was spectating me and filmed me hacking, he said he was gonna send the video to valve. I was wondering if valve would ban me, or since itC-S:S Undetectable Wallhackin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [quote=~AfroNinja~;2349440]Does ti work for Cs 1.6? :o[/quote]
srry but it does not.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.