Posts by RankTime
4 posts total, newest first.
Hosting a lobbyin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Help - to host a lobby on cod aw, do u have to be portforwarded? Is that the only option?Stuck synchronizing settingsin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Help - Hey guys,
So I am playing Cod AW on my mac, but through windows 8 using bootcamp. For some reason I can only play on a very small portion of the maps. When I get in a game, it takes for ever loading, and then gets stuNeed help with prestige/unlock hack?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - hey guys,
I have cod ghosts on steam and I am only level 23... Just got the game recently.
Can anyone link me to an in depth tutorial or teach me with a step by step guide on how I can get to max prestige with unlockCE Table 3.14in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Guys how do I do this? I never used cheat engine before.. Can someone help?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.