Posts by ileechforyou
37 posts total, newest first.
Ileecforyou's aimbotin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Lol I told you there are false positives if you do not want to download it please do not, I do not want fubs testing my aimbot.[BETA TESTERS WANTED] AIMBOTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hihiman1;825468]Kk but I don't trust these dudes remember guys he's new and it's not going to be approved by a mod OR you will not get to see other's comments on how "clean" this hack is.
ileechforyou if this i[BETA TESTERS WANTED] AIMBOTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=InHuman;825462]okay i cant test right now
i can test later today tho[/quote]
Sounds good glad i'll have a smart staff member helping :)[BETA TESTERS WANTED] AIMBOTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=InHuman;825453]i'll test it i guess[/quote]
Pming you with instructions shortly[BETA TESTERS WANTED] AIMBOTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=teh hax;825434]wah?
and teamviwer is a program that allows him to to acces ur computer or vice versa. so he can control ur mouse and go through your computer.[/quote]
Yes so i can control the settings and env
Showing the 5 most recent posts.