Posts by ProgramerPower
6 posts total, newest first.
Trainer donein Visual Basic Programming - ok, thx allTrainer donein Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=abuckau907;10396303]1. constantly check the value and re-write 999 if it changes (more cpu intensive..but would work fine)
2. there is some game code that changes the value (ie. when you shoot, pick up ammo, etc)Trainer donein Visual Basic Programming - ALREADY FOUND, EASIER THAN I THOUGHT HOW .... not I think of ...
CAN CLOSE THE TÓPICO.m does not allow me lolTrainer donein Visual Basic Programming - I have a doubt.
I created my hack, however when I leave the ammunition in cheat engine 999 and freeze it, I can go out shooting at everything that is beside it continues 999
When I get the address / offset .... and stepHow to make a Samp Serverin Programming Tutorials - hahaha, yes, really is good
Showing the 5 most recent posts.