Trainer done

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Trainer done
I have a doubt.
I created my hack, however when I leave the ammunition in cheat engine 999 and freeze it, I can go out shooting at everything that is beside it continues 999

When I get the address / offset .... and step into the trainer I'm programming it will and is 999 .... more when I throw it decreases 998,997,996 .... and so on.
So how do I freeze it, equal to cheat engine?
Thanks in advance.
Like for all who help.

I can not put links ... forum does not allow me lol
1. constantly check the value and re-write 999 if it changes (more cpu intensive..but would work fine)

2. there is some game code that changes the value (ie. when you shoot, pick up ammo, etc) -- you must "get rid" of the code, so the value is never changed. But it's not just a matter of over-writing the instructions with NOPS (see last sentence); it might be, but you also have to take care that the stack doesn't become messed up.

you could already implement 1; 2 requires knowledge of assembly programming.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
1. constantly check the value and re-write 999 if it changes (more cpu intensive..but would work fine)

2. there is some game code that changes the value (ie. when you shoot, pick up ammo, etc) -- you must "get rid" of the code, so the value is never changed. But it's not just a matter of over-writing the instructions with NOPS (see last sentence); it might be, but you also have to take care that the stack doesn't become messed up.

you could already implement 1; 2 requires knowledge of assembly programming.
hey, if you know how to disable Xtrap could teach me or send a topic or link that has this information?

Xtrap, hackshield ....

Thx
Quote Originally Posted by ProgramerPower View Post
hey, if you know how to disable Xtrap could teach me or send a topic or link that has this information?

Xtrap, hackshield ....

Thx

i believe its all Assembly stuff. NOP hack shield checks.
or hack the memory in a way it doesn't get detected. already saw some coders making hacks without RPM/WPM. they write there own stuff or something like that
Quote Originally Posted by ProgramerPower View Post
hey, if you know how to disable Xtrap could teach me or send a topic or link that has this information?

Xtrap, hackshield ....

Thx
yeah, it's not just to teach you.
You need to learn about reverse engineering, and that is not the easiest thing to learn
ALREADY FOUND, EASIER THAN I THOUGHT HOW .... not I think of ...
CAN CLOSE THE TÓPICO.m does not allow me lol
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?