Trainer done
I have a doubt.
I created my hack, however when I leave the ammunition in cheat engine 999 and freeze it, I can go out shooting at everything that is beside it continues 999
When I get the address / offset .... and step into the trainer I'm programming it will and is 999 .... more when I throw it decreases 998,997,996 .... and so on.
So how do I freeze it, equal to cheat engine?
Thanks in advance.
Like for all who help.
I can not put links ... forum does not allow me lol
I created my hack, however when I leave the ammunition in cheat engine 999 and freeze it, I can go out shooting at everything that is beside it continues 999
When I get the address / offset .... and step into the trainer I'm programming it will and is 999 .... more when I throw it decreases 998,997,996 .... and so on.
So how do I freeze it, equal to cheat engine?
Thanks in advance.
Like for all who help.
I can not put links ... forum does not allow me lol

