Posts by Linde
35 posts total, newest first.
[5/1/15] T_T 3.0 Beta -Juliain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - DONT USE IF YOU DONT WANNA GET BANNED INSTANTLY!
DETECTEDMerccyGlowESP Updated 29/4/2015 + sourcein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Kody1169;10447466]I'm still wondering why you just rereleased this, since the one he made yesterday is still working perfectly?
- - - Updated - - -
It does, that's why I'm still trying to figure out why he posMerccyGlowESP Updated 29/4/2015 + sourcein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - GUys.. Stop crying that is so annoying you spam like 2 pages ''PLZ APPROeee''
you are spamming it but you still know that doesnt make mods approve faster :D
I think its just slowing approve date :D[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED 4/29/2015in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Gryphius;10446769]Updated already, nice work bro! GG.
Topkek[/QUOTE]
what ? who uptaded?[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED 4/29/2015in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - any1 of us have got vac bans for using hack when it was 'UD' i mean VAC not OW + im asking because i think im going to use with main account :_?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.