[PolyHack] BlueHack Remastered FIXED 4/29/2015
Updated version of Blueblood1's compiled Hack. Credits to @Merccy, @buFFy , PuddinPoppin, and @Blueblood1 (for compiling the hacks).
Run as ADMIN
Run in Windowed/Fullscreen Windowed/Fullscreen
If it failed compile again
Please Approve.
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1430297228/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...7a34ee0eebbcde
I updated the offset with a dumper. So NO OTHER SOURCE used.
This hack is updated and undetected: APRIL 29, 2015
A +rep and thanks would be appreciated.
Note: I'll be out for 3-4 months so yeah, update your own offsets.
Run as ADMIN
Run in Windowed/Fullscreen Windowed/Fullscreen
If it failed compile again
Please Approve.

Screenshot(Radar/Glow ESP)
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1430297228/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...7a34ee0eebbcde
Offsets
Code:
EntityList = 0x049EE2E4 LocalPlayer = 0x00A4CA5C FlashDuration = 0x00001DA8 RadarBase = 0x04A22F8C ScoreBoardBase/GameResources = 0x04A0E53C ServerBase = 0x04A33130 EnginePointer = 0x005C71B4 SetViewAngles = 0x00004CE0 CrosshairIndex = 0x00002400 GlowObjectBase = 0x04AFEF74 ViewMatrix1 = 0x049E3874 ViewMatrix2 = 0x049E3984 ViewMatrix3 = 0x049E3C94 attack = 0x02E60284 attack2 = 0x02E60278 forward = 0x02E602C0 backward = 0x02E602B4 moveleft = 0x02E602A8 moveright = 0x02E60260 jump = 0x04A7CE50
I updated the offset with a dumper. So NO OTHER SOURCE used.
This hack is updated and undetected: APRIL 29, 2015
A +rep and thanks would be appreciated.

Note: I'll be out for 3-4 months so yeah, update your own offsets.

