WinkDetectedBluehack Remastered FIX - [4/25/15]

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Bluehack Remastered FIX - [4/25/15]
hola there snipars
I updated this public hack for you so you can go act like yer good at the game.

@KeitaroNSR for picture

Troubleshooting:
1. Make sure you run the compiled version as an Administrator
2. Make sure to run csgo in Windowed/Fullscreen windowed mode.
3. If the hack in general is not working re-compile
4. If hotkeys aren't working restart computer

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1430070020/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...4003279017b004

Credits to @Merccy , @buFFy , @PuddinPop, and @Blueblood1
PolyBluehack Fixed(again)_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 881 downloads Clean
what this uptade includes?
Quote Originally Posted by Linde View Post
what this uptade includes?
Just makes it compatible with the new CSGO update
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
Just makes it compatible with the new CSGO update
From what I understand there doesn't seem to be any update, and Purplehack still works.

Quote Originally Posted by Purse View Post
From what I understand there doesn't seem to be any update, and Purplehack still works.

No you just haven't updated yet. Use a offset grabber and check if it matches from this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=948643
Probably wont match. Also gtfo out of my thread about things like this, rather pm.
Quote Originally Posted by robater View Post
No you just haven't updated yet. Use a offset grabber and check if it matches from this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=948643
Probably wont match. Also gtfo out of my thread about things like this, rather pm.
Dude calm down... He is just trying to help the community. I used the purplehack THIS MORNING.
Quote Originally Posted by Liamjai157 View Post
Dude calm down... He is just trying to help the community. I used the purplehack THIS MORNING.
lol not everyone updates exactly when one comes out.
There was no update to CSGO xD
Looks good carn't wait for it to be aprroved.
This smells shit.
1. no uptade for csgo
2. I cheked the file on virtualbox and its trying to connect me to BotNet
3. I cheked c++ codes and same offsets as older version so nothing new
4. Read them again
Quote Originally Posted by Linde View Post
This smells shit.
1. no uptade for csgo
2. I cheked the file on virtualbox and its trying to connect me to BotNet
3. I cheked c++ codes and same offsets as older version so nothing new
4. Read them again
lol troll or serious
"uptade" ok buddy ye there was check csgo blog
so you're saying some plain c++ code instantly connects you to a botnet
"cheked" c++ codes. Actually buddy offsets are changed
btw a minion approved.
How to run it guys? Would bo thankful if you guys helped me cause I'm kind of new
Not working at all for me.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?