Posts by thiago79
8 posts total, newest first.
CSGO and mobile authenticator HELPin Counter-Strike 2 Help - On my main I have a VAC on csgo, I now have a smurf that has no cheats on it what so ever and completely different settings. I was wondering if I set up a steam mobile authenticator on both accounts, with the same phone No Recoil - No Spread - No Breath + Enemy Radar - Patch 26052015in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - did you use an injector or not needed?BF4 MultiHackin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - does it stll work?Bores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - hopefully u can patch it and make it wrork :)Bores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - still work?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.