Posts by bisacrestar
6 posts total, newest first.
Any ranked accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - MG1 account skype: bisacrestarCS:GO Accounts. 5 Gold Nova 3 [5yearsVet, 8digit, 9yearsmember]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Welcome to my thread!
I am here today to sell you 5 accounts. I have 5 Gold Nova 3
Each account includes these following games:
Counter Strike complete
Half Life complete
All accounts have 5 Years Veteran coin
Silver Account Cheapin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - hello, im on skype with you2 Global Elite Account & 1 Supreme acountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I am selling 2 Global Elite account and 1 Supreme Master First Class account
1. Global Elite Account:
prntscr.com/6s9hdw
35 wins, 9 digit steamID, 7 years Steam member
2. Global Elite Account:
prntscr.com/6s9CS:GO Accounts. 3 DMGs & 2 LEMs [5yearsVet, 8digit, 9yearsmember]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=missetat4;10383218]25 for lem[/QUOTE]
sure skype?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.