Posts by Arzheus
8 posts total, newest first.
Stacking/bank glitch has been fixed (?)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I actually planned to farm for Archfiend Doomlord after done with Void Highlord, but now I think I might need to reconsider that.About glitchesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - How about equipments? For example, the "Void Highlord Challenge" quest that also reward armor, helm and cape, I tried to move those items I already have from bank to inventory after turning in the quest, but a dialog stoAbout glitchesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - 1. Bank Glitch
Can it really applied to items that initially do not stack (without x(number))? Like i)Nulgath Shaped Chocolate, ii)Voucher of Nulgath (mem and non-mem) iii)Equipments (Weapons, Capes,...)? I'm asking thiLegit DragonFable Trainer 4.5 (Source Updated)in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Why the lower part of the window disappeared here? And how to make XLS Item Editor 3.0 works?Shaman or Evolved Shaman?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I already have oracle, elemental dracomancer, cryomancer, chaos slayer, necromancer, pyromancer and blaze binder. I wonder which one among Shaman & Evolved Shaman has advantages over these classes on farming, pvp and sol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.