Posts by Kierze
152 posts total, newest first.
This guy...in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Riigged;10647130]yes, everyone knows retard.
i was unbanned because I refunded the people, but anyways gonna laugh when you get banned for ban evading kek.
[/QUOTE]
xD krazyshank Royce is this true i will get banThis guy...in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Riigged;10647119]http://i.imgur.com/hi6Lp6x.png
Kierze doesnt even know how to use a trade bot, then he got buthurt when I sarcasticly said i will kill ur family and take items and run away and deleted me from conThis guy...in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Just exposing this kid this is Riigged
http://i.imgur.com/kvatO2m.png
http://i.imgur.com/AHifGlq.pngVitalOralin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Kithio;10645786]I've been away for a while ... Looking back on the forum and seeing this just makes me depressed...
If a person claims they can hack you but instead just asks you to do what they say then that meaZombie Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=ossimc82;10645761]drinkable patrons xD why not a reload button and an extra ammo inventory like I planed to do?[/QUOTE]
so like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 R only ammo can go into r slot?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.