Posts by Alatoru
4 posts total, newest first.
Smite account - Level 30 - Cheapin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Account is still on sale. =)Smite account - Level 30 - Cheapin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - In case someone else is interested in account, please let me know, account is still on sale.Smite account - Level 30 - Cheapin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello there. I am glad that you are interested to buy this account. For the bakasura voice pack, I can't buy it, I could with gems, but it would take some weeks to gain gems and do the thing. In that case, you have no neSmite account - Level 30 - Cheapin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello there, here is the basic statstic of the account:
I have owned 33 gods:
Agni, Anubis, Ao Kuang, Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Arthemis, Athena, Bacchus, Bakasura, Bastet, Cupid, Fenrir, Geb, Guan Yu, Hades, Hercules
Showing the 4 most recent posts.