Posts by ~Shadow~
130 posts total, newest first.
Unban MAC?in Combat Arms Help - I got banned and I have tried many ways to unban my PC but it aint working... Do any of you guys know how to unban a PC?Patched?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=w0lf16;1170257]re-install to many hacks u noob![/quote]
Your calling me a noob? are you sure Im the noob or you are talking about your self? and lol Dude I play legit most of the time... Trust me and ask I pwn Patched?in Combat Arms Discussions - Are CA Hacks patched? I keep getting this error everytime i start combat arms :eek:
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq259/Javierelrey/Winter.jpgMPGH Public AVA Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq259/Javierelrey/WDF.jpg
lol? :(MPGH Public AVA Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=b32412;1152031]lol downloaded it had no prob then once i enter a game makes every1 disappear and suggestions? would very appreciate it xD[/quote]
Thats the same thing I get
Showing the 5 most recent posts.