Posts by camD
57 posts total, newest first.
BF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=THC;9102491]It won't let me edit my post, something on the website is broken so Ill post this second post but I have deleted this .dll because it is so hiliariously bad.
Standing right up in front of people I cannBF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE HACK GETS DETECTED FAST WHEN MANY PEOPLE START USING IT. DO NOT CRY IF YOU GET DETECTION OR BAN. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE!
Hello guys, bringing you the update a litttle late but here it is. Same featDivinorum's memory basein WarRock Hack Source Code - If you're using _beginthreadex() you MUST use CloseHandle. The thread handle returned is guaranteed to be valid if the call was successful.BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I just played 3 Rounds no kicks, no ban. Using the exact same build everyone else is using. If you are banned, it could be due to use of other hacks within any recent time.BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Yes the hack as of now in the new version is undetected. Although as soon as hundreds of players start using this hack It will become detected within a few days, which is when I would roll out another update.
For thos
Showing the 5 most recent posts.