Posts by johnpod52
6 posts total, newest first.
GTA 5 💰Stealth Cash💰 Recoveries▐⚡ INSTANT SERVICE▐ Bunker Unlocks▐300+ Vouches ✔️in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - service was fulfilled and he got around to it. the hold up was how many people were in front of me in line. glad to say it has been finished. great guy overall and would purchase from him again if needed.GTA 5 💰Stealth Cash💰 Recoveries▐⚡ INSTANT SERVICE▐ Bunker Unlocks▐300+ Vouches ✔️in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - [QUOTE=Danmontang;13313157]So I bought from this guy at around 11:30pm BST last night, he told me everything was fine and that I’m in the queue of people waiting to be served (fine by that). I messaged around an hoOpenIV Questionin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Ok so as most of us know OpenIV is shutting down. I didnt know how they were gonna stop people from using it, but i opened it up and There was an update that was pushed yesterday. I'm assuming this update is to essential[$3.5] HOT! GTA V Social Club Accounts. [MasterCheep Shop] CHEAP!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - I added and msged him a day before I posted on here so it has been 3-4 days without a reply... hoping I will hear something soon[$3.5] HOT! GTA V Social Club Accounts. [MasterCheep Shop] CHEAP!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - msged u on skype
Showing the 5 most recent posts.