Posts by LSD-
2 posts total, newest first.
Selling Amazon Prime invitationsin User Services - [QUOTE=Cursed;10533926]
http://i.imgur.com/2ZLsQLX.jpg
http://www.primeinvites.com/ (Primeinvites.com)
Ever wanted to get Amazon Prime and enjoy all the benefits without paying the $99 per year? Well, now you can. WiAmazon Gift Cards (100-700)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=imsoscared;10568908]Already scammed by 2 people :/
$400 + $40.
LSD-
Scammed me $400
Hasn't been responding on Skype for 2 hours after I paid him. I haven't even gotten the gift card. He's not giving me a refund PayPal verification Servicein User Services - If you still neeed, PMHelp please at refund confirmation email!in User Services - [QUOTE=Maoam626;10556506]Help!!!!: my received email, what I have to do???:
Dear Customer
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order yet.
As I have checked the tracking information for your order #***-******Amazon gift cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Add on skype MPGHAmazon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.