Posts by Ub33r
7 posts total, newest first.
Wasteland Money Dupein ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the dupe! Znasz może jakieś sposoby duplikacji na Exile?Experience hack, is it possible?in Unturned Discussions & Help - How can I pm you? I have another idea.Experience hack, is it possible?in Unturned Discussions & Help - Hello,
is it possible to make experience hack for unturned? I know you can't change amount of experience that you have, but maybe somehow you can change amount of experience that you earn? Or is it all serversided?Exile dupe glitches?in ArmA 3 Help - Hello.
Is there any way I can dupe scopes or something different than bipods? I play on a server where bipods are selling for 5 poptabs and it takes forever to make a decent amount of money.
I saw somewhere 30 nighstaArma 3 Money Spawningin ArmA 3 Discussions - Skype: ub3rfuhrer
thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.