Posts by john95
70 posts total, newest first.
Farmingin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Hi, I'm looking for crossfire farming service...I need at least 6 cows as its for badges.
Skype - megapepsimaxFarm Service (10 Cows)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - I added you on skype, I'd like to do some businessMike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TTG v4;12601254]lol everyone is using this menu atm. i was prolly one of the first people to farm money at the beach now i see someone doing it almost every lobby lol! thanks for the mod i just used the surprise tD3SK1NG MENU | SAFE 2K PED DROP & OTHER FEATURES!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bentonjack;12475746]Is it still undetected? Also, which functions does it have? Can I spawn cars? Also, no txt file attached[/QUOTE]
Its safe so long as if you don't:
Spawn ANY money
Spawn and sell a car
Spawn vD3SK1NG MENU | SAFE 2K PED DROP & OTHER FEATURES!in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=I_NoScopedJFC;12462208]Been using this for over a day, dropping about 4k on a 300 interval, using god mode, infinite bullets, rapid fire, explosive bullets, teleporting, god mode car, etc and I have yet to be bann
Showing the 5 most recent posts.