Posts by CSGO_Maniac
35 posts total, newest first.
STEELSERIES SE | Working | Updated | PAY AFTER |in User Services - Hello! I am starting a Steelseries services. Since I realized there was a large influx of scammers hence the "SEHOLOCAUST" I have taken the opportunity to open a legit service!
My services are legit and easy to use.
HP SE SERVICE ~ SELECT MODELS ONLY ~in User Services - [QUOTE=pinpon12;10513993]I wait until you can do it for more countries!!! Good luck![/QUOTE]
Tablets can be done pretty much to any English speaking country. Just the
Monitors are having issues in eu. Add me on SkypeVCC OR Prepaid Cardin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I am in need of a VCC or a prepaid card to use like actually use not to verify paypal. It needs atleast $10 on it. Looking to buy from a trusted member or someone with a decent rep as I dont want you to use the balance aHow to get free CSGO | METHOD |in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=roguexzz;10511592]You can and probably will eventually get charged for fraud with this once too many people start doing it...[/QUOTE]
haha.. I welcome you to the dark side of MPGH....
[QUOTE=boltonbot;10511805]HP SE SERVICE ~ SELECT MODELS ONLY ~in User Services - [QUOTE=ivekeeper;10512520]what exactly is a similar model can you list them?
also almost got scammed on the other guys HP SE thread. hope this works[/QUOTE]
By Similar model I mean like pavilon 25xi maybe or whatever I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.