Posts by USNMonster
28 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Mr Moggy;883545]what so we can get another usless hack with a gay spambot?
cmon bring out a decent hack with a aimbot and weapon hacks or somthing good...[/quote]
If you have a problem with the hacks that D(RELEASE) sudden attack hackin Sudden Attack Hacks - Hack works great for me, just downloaded the game today and the chams are the best I've ever had. No flickering what so ever and either does the wall hack. The only thing I would ask for is a distance meter.knife hack????in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - You can get a hack like this from MPGH if you have the VIP, it also comes with a lot of other stuff along with that. If I had a way or money to buy VIP I totally would and I completely suggest you getting your VIP, I'm pAuto trainer In last stages.. need infoin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - VISTA...[:NEW PUBLIC HACKin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hmm, well I don't know what to tell you there.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.