Posts by Twack
103 posts total, newest first.
Pingin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - holy fuck you're retarded
just because its from a game similar to CA or from some lithtech sdk doesn't mean it will work in CABlock chat for all playersin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=DaRk;5786143]hes trying to block chat for all players not only u/gewd[/QUOTE]
it will block the chat message from all players appearing on your screen.Anti-Crash Hackin Combat Arms Hack Requests - [QUOTE=Johnny59;5774880]Hi, I'm Johnny.
I'm a completely legit player and I've come here to request a hack.
Currently, on average 80% of my games are crashed.
So many of my games are crashed that this one life taker iPhBlock chat for all playersin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - hook RecieveMsg and if msg = chat message then return. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~FALLEN~ Q & A ( Coding Only )in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - World2Screen (again lol)
http://screensnapr.com/e/gjPtA1.png
Left side is world position of clients and right side is corresponding screen coordinate from W2S. Something is pretty wrong with this :confused:
This
Showing the 5 most recent posts.